Does TaxAct work with affiliates?
Yes, TaxAct does do affiliate marketing, so you can earn commissions by referring new customers to TaxAct. Based on our research, here's how they participate in the major affiliate networks:
- Skimlinks: Yes — Apply
- Viglink: Yes — Apply
- ShareASale: Unlikely — Check status
- Awin (Affiliate Window): Unlikely — Check status
- FlexOffers: Yes — Apply
- Commission Junction (CJ, Conversant): Yes — Apply
- Rakuten Marketing (Linkshare): Unlikely — Check status
- Pepperjam: Unlikely — Check status
- Impact Radius (Impact.com): Unlikely — Check status
- Avantlink: Unlikely — Check status
- Webgains: Unlikely — Check status
You can also check TaxAct's homepage to see if they've posted any updated information about their affiliate or referral programs.
Update: we've found 20 more tax filings stores that currently offer affiliate programs and 5,244 online services stores that are offering affiliate programs . You can also view all 23,580 stores that offer affiliate programs across all categories.